Manager, Inside Sales at Vertafore
The Sales Manager is a leadership-level position that is responsible for managing and growing the Company's sales pipeline and leading, coaching and managing a team to successfully deliver on their respective annual sales goals, and achieving high customer satisfaction.
• Delivering a sales capability that drives customer affinity and scalable, sustainable growth.
• Managing a team of 8-20 sales representatives. This team consists of Account Managers and Sales Executives selling solutions and providing account management across North America.
• Increasing product revenue market share within the Independent Agent Insurance markets.
• Managing and coordinating the tactical and strategic direction of sales representatives engaged in promoting and selling solutions and account management.
• Strong mentoring and adherence to set Vertafore best practices and methodologies.
• Recommends changes to current sales techniques or procedures based on team performance and new selling techniques.
• Achieving sales at or above stated quota and goals.
• Monitoring, supporting and coaching sales representatives with cold calling, prospecting, web-ex sales presentations and demonstrations, follow-up calls and closings.
• Responsible for territory value growth and customer satisfaction within assigned territory.
• Successfully mastered the following skills: Sales Management, aggressive cold/warm calling, prospecting, product demonstration and closing.
• At least 3 years of related experience with at least 1 year of management experience
• Proven success in professional sales, preferably in enterprise solutions selling within the Financial Services industry, which includes insurance.
• Operational knowledge of various Windows based application programs and current Internet technologies.
• Self motivated, ability to work independently and motivate a team.
• Management of pipelines, territories, forecasting and processes.
• Experience with coaching and mentoring.