Manager, Home Buyer Consultants at Evolve
As an industry disruptor, Evolve is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. With over 14,000 properties under management, our Real Estate team is focused on capturing and converting the increasing interest of prospective vacation rental owners/investors seeking high rental performance, lower fees, and maximum flexibility. We are looking for a manager to unlock the potential of sales individuals on our rapidly growing team.
As a manager on the Real Estate Services team, you will lead a team of 4-6 inbound sales individuals varying in experience and tenure. As their sales-savvy leader, you will be responsible for coaching for performance in order to achieve monthly and quarterly team goals. This will be achieved by effectively identifying key areas for individual skill development, creating actionable solutions, and monitoring for improvement. Our team is highly data-driven and we would expect you to monitor and improve upon your team’s key performance metrics. You’ll be empowered to lead the team in the best way possible to reach and exceed goals as well as elevate your team through skill and career development.
In this role you will:
- Hire, onboard, develop and retain a team of high performing sales individuals
- Meet monthly team sales goals
- Coach team using call reviews, performance-metric reviews, skill sessions, career and personal development 1x1s
- Lead and create team meetings to keep the team informed, updated, and educated
- Measure team and individual performance with constant reporting and measuring of various metrics
- Motivate and engage team throughout the day, week, and month through table touches, contests, outings, and being an on-going cheerleader
- Identify and champion new ideas and process improvements directly related to the real estate team’s goals
- Assist in closing deals, when necessary
- 2+ experience leading or coaching sales individuals
- Real estate industry/investment experience preferred
- Ability to lead others in a dynamic and high growth environment
- A forward-thinking, creative mindset geared towards developing new ideas to enhance your team’s capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to be articulate and direct, both in a group setting and one on one
- Eagerness to learn and continue personal development
- Highly organized with a strong ability to prioritize and delegate when needed
- Ability to analyze and leverage data in order to drive performance
- Embody Evolve’s 10 core values
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.