Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise are preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk!
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
Enterprise customers are unique. They have created a successful business at scale and need expertise into that business to help successfully guide their security solutions. The Manager of Enterprise Technical Account Management understands these customers’ unique needs and will help build the solutions for them.
You will take pride in being able to build highly effective teams, using carefully crafted metrics as your guide to operational excellence. You will guide your team to be proactive in the customers’ needs, prioritize customer issues, comprehensively solve issues that arise, and communicate effectively to all parties involved.
What You'll Do
- Be the leader for our Enterprise Technical Account Management team, responsible for managing the overall success of our technical relationships with our enterprise customers
- Manage, mentor, and coach Technical Account Manager direct reports
- Help establish process, tools and measurements to provide stellar Technical Account Management to our Enterprise customers
- Drive and create operational initiatives across multiple teams to enhance customer experience
- Continually optimize processes and metrics for quality and customer experience
What You'll Bring
- Proficiency in managing relationships with senior leadership at technology companies
- Relentless advocate for customer needs, and ability to manage effective relationships with organizational leaders and drive initiatives to completion
- Unshakeable desire to mentor, coach, and manage highly technical direct reports
- Proficiency creating and managing operational metrics that increase team efficiencies and quality
- Experience working within high-pressure environments and acting as an escalation for customers
- Understanding of technical infrastructure supporting SaaS security solutions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Targeted base salary range: $140,000 - $170,000 + bonus eligibility and equity depending on experience
Why Red Canary?
Red Canary is where people embody our mission to improve security outcomes for all. People work hard to maintain a culture that encourages authenticity in order to do your best work. Our people are driven and committed to finding the best security outcomes, delivering real and actionable answers, and being transparent along the way.
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security. For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.