Manager, Customer Success at Four Winds Interactive
As a Manager on our Customer Success Team you will be responsible for ensuring individual reps are proactively promoting user loyalty and driving product adoption. You will be working closely with your team and thier customers to ensure satisfaction and engagement with our services, in addition, address any issues that arise. We are seeking an individual with strong leadership, time-management, and communication skills. Not only will you be directly responsible for keeping Four Wind's customers happy and productive, you will have a team of talented individuals looking for your guidance to help them reach their goals and grow their careers.
We know there's no such thing as a "perfect" candidate - we're all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Lead and drive the activities of a Customer Success Team, including hiring, coaching, developing talent, promoting positive team culture and performance management in a fast paces, SaaS environment.
- Build and refine reporting processes as part of continuous improvement efforts.
- Possess a deep understanding of Salesforce.com and other key customer management technologies.
- Responsible for quoting and selling small projects/orders.
- Regularly report on team and individual results: pipeline risk mitigation and quarterly performance.
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in customer retention productivity.
- Chart and deliver timely and accurate renewal forecasting and pipeline management.
- Collaborate with other internal organizations and coordinate internal resources as needed.
- Ensure CRM tools and FWI customer support methodology are leveraged to process and track opportunities.
- Direct team with corporate goals and use SMART goals to deliver results.
- Encourage innovation by exchanging new ideas to improve operation and efficiency within customer success and the supporting organization
- Evaluate, define and understand escalation paths and workflows for differing types of requests.
- Proven success managing and implementing Customer Management strategies.
- At least 4 years of related experience with at least 1-2 years of enterprise management experience.
- Proven success in customer management, preferably in the enterprise customer environment.
- Operational knowledge of various Windows based application programs and current Internet technologies.
- Management of existing customer pipelines, territories, forecasting and processes.
- Bachelors of Arts or Science (prefer in business, technology or communications)
- Proven success in coaching, leadership and issue resolution.
Helpful for Success :
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and motivate a team.
- Experience within the Financial Services industry, including insurance.
Compensation Range: $90,000.00 to $115,000.00
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI's software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don't take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status
US Benefits Overview