Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You’ll Do
- As the Manager of Customer Success at GoSpotCheck, you will lead, coach, and empower the CS Team (comprised of CSMs and Customer Operations group). The CS team is responsible for helping our customers maximize the value of their use of our product suites and ensure adoption of the implemented solution. As the voice of your team, you’ll work closely with leadership and management teams to regularly inform the progress and growth of your team, as well as development within strategic accounts. You’ll use your previous Customer Success Manager expertise to help your team build world-class relationships, and help mentor and shape the next leaders of the organization. Most importantly, you’ll be the subject matter expert for your team, helping them grow professionally and find long-term success within the role.
What We’ll Achieve
- You will oversee and manage our team of Customer Success Managers and Customer Success Specialists to provide best-in-class customer engagement and support for our most strategic customers.
- You will refine the Customer Success Team and create a segmented team structure, allowing our most senior resources to focus on strategic customer consultation, and our out staffed/junior resources to focus on customer-specific support and requests.
- You will be directly involved with our most strategic accounts, overseeing their more complex operations, building strategic value, and developing relationships with account stakeholders.
- With your expertise, you will author, implement and refine team operational processes and best practices around account engagement for our most strategic customers.
- You will work in tandem with our Head of Account Management to provide transparency to our Senior Management and Executive Team regarding the current health, historic trends, and outlook of our account portfolio.
- You will proactively identify and swiftly address vulnerabilities and risks to Enterprise Accounts.
- You will identify strengths within your team’s portfolio and turn them into growth opportunities.
- With your leadership and strategic thinking, we’ll define and track performance against metrics specific to the Customer Success Team, targeted to drive account engagement, retention, expansion, and team capacity/scalability.
- You will own and manage KPI such as gross retention, additional business revenue growth, net promoter score, operational performance SLAs, and team capacity.
- We’ll build out a world-class Enterprise Customer Success Team through thoughtful onboarding and continuous cultivation of your direct reports, priming the next leaders within the organization.
Who You Are:
- You have 3-5 years of management experience leading a Customer Success team.
- You have experience of 1+ years without staff management and building/overseeing task-based operations group.
- Experience and proven results with hiring, on-boarding, and establishing new CS offerings and processes
- You’ve been in your team’s shoes before, directly managing a $1 Million+ portfolio of Strategic Enterprise Customers.
- Strong business analysis capability; strong understanding of fundamental service concepts (i.e. statement of work, project plans, etc.) and SaaS business concepts (i.e. revenue, profit margin, SaaS licensing model, etc.).
- You believe in “Radical Candor” and the ability to not only give timely feedback but are open to receiving 360-degree feedback yourself.
- You’re customer-centric - You have no trouble being the point of contact for customer escalations and can help manage the expectations of customers on your team’s behalf.
- You’re a clear communicator - Your teams always know what success looks like, and the consequences of not delivering.
- You are comfortable working directly with executives and senior management, serving not only as the voice of your team but as the voice of their customer portfolio.
- You believe a critical measure of your success as a manager, is your ability to retain and contribute to the professional growth of your team.
- You’re an empathetic listener; coaching is your forte.
- For every challenge, you bring three potential solutions.
- Your written communication is exceptional: concise, persuasive, and empathetic.
- Your verbal communication is exceptional: clear, on-point, and confident.
- Having too much work and not enough time doesn’t make you come unglued - You understand how to prioritize and focus on what is important.
- You’re comfortable with occasional travel to client sites throughout the US.
- You’re a quick study and can incorporate industry/vertical-specific jargon in your communication with customers.
- Experience with common IT tooling such as Salesforce (must), Asana, JIRA, and Zendesk.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree. Bonus points for anything beyond that!
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description