About the Position
Do you love to coach others? Are you excited by the possibilities when leading a high-performing team of Customer Success pros? Do you enjoy building deep relationships with customers while advancing the impact of an industry-disrupting organization?
This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated and resourceful person to be a leader within our Customer Success team. In this role you will act as a Player-Coach both interacting with customers and direct reports alike. You will develop relationships with existing Printfection customers to drive revenue expansion, retention, and satisfaction. This role will also focus on coaching and leading our CSMs to increase retention rates, improve customer health and grow our existing relationships. You will work closely with our merchandise and operations teams to streamline processes and increase efficiencies, and will report to the Director of Customer Success and Merchandise.
Printfection is a swag management platform which makes it easy for marketing managers to create and distribute branded merchandise. We’re the first SaaS solution revolutionizing the historically stagnant $20 billion dollar promo products industry.
Customers include Zendesk, InVision, Gusto, Box, Discord and many other category leaders.
After working remotely for half the week for the past 10 years, we became a fully remote company in 2020, even prior to the pandemic. All of our processes, management and culture is focused around trusting our team to do great work wherever they’re located.
We're a fun, mature startup headquartered in Denver that's bootstrapped, profitable, and growing fast.
- Build and lead a high performing CS team including Customer Success Managers & Merchandise & Design Specialists
- Provide guidance on and act as escalation point for customer-facing issues
- Coaching on and ability to personally lead key milestone calls for customers (onboarding, onsites, QBR, exit conversations)
- Deep understanding of Printfection customers, software, and services
- Influence future lifetime value of customers through higher product adoption, customer expansion, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with Operations and other internal teams to ensure customers are successful with special emphasis on adoption, expansion, and retention
- Work closely with the leadership team and Director of CS and Merch to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks)
- Drive performance metrics: NPS, renewal rate, upsell/cross-sell identification, reference-ability, adoption, and customer engagement
- Guide CSMs on their professional development journey
- Remain current on the Printfection technology, product roadmap & overall company objectives
- Create and maintain meaningful playbooks for CSMs
- Make recommendations to improve internal efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures
- Work closely with marketing, sales & operations to ensure that customer outcomes are met
Required Skills and Experience
- 5 years minimum work experience within in a Customer Success, Account Management, Professional Services, or similar customer facing role in a high-volume fast paced environment (SaaS experience preferred)
- 2-3 years of direct People Management experience
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and quickly changing environments
- Highly collaborative, and willing to lead and work with varied teams to achieve goals
- Demonstrated ability to create customer success programs that increase engagement, revenue, and reduce churn
- Expertise in creating repeatable and scalable customer playbooks for one:many customer books of business
- Hands-on approach to solving problems with the ability to act with compassion
- You're self-driven and own your job with minimal supervision. This Quora post nails it
- The rare chance to reinvent a $20bn industry from the ground-up
- This is a remote opportunity with periodic travel to Denver, Colorado for team events
- A fun, passionate (yet sane) work culture — we respect your weekends and personal life
- A tight-knit team environment focused on success and growth both for Printfection and team members
- Salary band for this role is $125,000-135,000 and will be adjusted based on work experience and skills
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid cell phone, home internet, home office equipment and everything you need tech-wise to own your role
- 401k match
- Open vacation policy and eight paid holidays
Diversity & Inclusion
Bring your authentic self. Printfection is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any legally protected status.