Manager, Business Development at TrackVia
TrackVia offers the most-trusted app building platform for anyone looking for a better way to work. TrackVia gives businesspeople and IT experts the ability to easily build and integrate apps to track, manage, and automate processes in days, not weeks. Our customers make lasting and substantial improvements to their business using TrackVia’s bullet-proof cloud-based technology — and they love getting the industry’s best customer experience every step of the way.
- Hire, train, and manage a world class program and team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs) for strategic account-based qualifications on inbound and outbound leads
- Develop training programs, content and curriculum that ensures rapid onboarding and ongoing development of BDRs
- Experience designing approaches to penetrate and create relationships within target accounts by profiling and scheduling appointments with key decision makers in targeted companies.
- Consistently deliver high quality, enthusiastic meetings with target people at our target accounts that turn into pipeline opportunities
- Work together with Marketing and Sales leadership to refine TrackVia’s campaigns to resonate with stakeholders across multiple industries and functions to open the door
- Work closely with sales including weekly meetings between Account Executives and BDRs to align their respective target accounts and outreach activities
- Data-driven manager who is capable of defining, capturing, reporting and analyzing team metrics and KPIs. Build reports and dashboards in Salesforce to measure performance
- Providing insights and collaborating to ensure conversion rates are world-class across the funnel
Ensure the team meets quotas for meetings and pipeline
- Support demand generation with driving conversions, event registrations, and other campaign- and program-related metrics, as well as with product marketing to remain on-point with messaging
- Create email and call cadences
- Establish and enforce processes to drive the most efficient use of time
- Establish and track SLAs to ensure no lead is left behind
- Demonstrated success in building Business Development teams that prospect sophisticated solutions into senior executives and middle management at mid to large-sized organizations.
- Ability to learn customer stories in various functional areas and leverage a broad range of sales and marketing collateral.
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time and territory management desired.
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high-growth environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic presence.
- Fluent in Salesforce.com; Familiar with platforms such as Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, data.com.
- Ability to demonstrate an aptitude for a variety of business opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- 4-7 years experience in sales/business development in an enterprise B2B SaaS company
- 1-2+ years management experience
- Proven success managing inclusive BDR teams that over-achieve on pipeline contribution
- The base salary range for this position is $75,000 - $85,000, with a commission range of $20,000-$25,000 (depending upon experience)
- We cover 100% medical, dental, and vision benefits
- We understand you have a life outside of work and have an unlimited, flexible time-off policy
- We provide competitive paid parental leave for all new parents after 6 months
- We made Built in Colorado’s 2020 Best Small Companies to Work For list and received an Honorable Mention for Outside Magazine’s 2020 Best Places to Work
- You will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and have a high degree of responsibility and impact
- Your daily tasks will change often and give you many opportunities to grow your professional and technical skillset and advance your career