Manager of Business Development at AdAction
ABOUT ADACTION INTERACTIVE
At AdAction Interactive, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
- Weekly catered lunch
AdAction Interactive is seeking a highly motivated and talented Manager of Business Development, with a strong passion for helping clients achieve their marketing goals.
The Manager of Business Development must be a team player, flexible to help wherever there is a demand, and able to communicate clearly across all departments of the company. The ideal candidate must be self-driven, motivated and hungry. We require someone who can prioritize their time and efforts around creating new revenue in the most efficient way possible. The Manager of Business Development will utilize Salesforce to manage their opportunity pipeline, accounts and contacts.
- Develop long-standing customer relationships and optimal customer ROI through consultative sales and effective account management.
- Manage all aspects of the sales lifecycle.
- Coordinate activities and resources among internal teams, as needed.
- Create a pipeline of mobile app prospects based both nationally and internationally.
- Maintain and improve internal intranet and CRM solutions.
- Pitch the AdAction value proposition and product with the aim of achieving significant revenue bookings and growth.
- Sign and deliver IOs with increasing frequency and value month over month.
- Represent AdAction at designated trade shows and conferences, as appropriate.
BASIC EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 1 – 3 years of experience successfully driving revenue through prospecting, creating new business and sustainably growing existing business.
- Digital media sales, a plus
- Bachelor degree is required.
- Must be results-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills are a must.
- Preferred experience with digital media advertising across both agency and direct clients.
- Must be fluent and experienced in the process of prospecting, contacting, and recruiting quality advertising partners.
- Knowledge of the mobile ecosystem is a plus.
- Must possess an aptitude for technical implementation and troubleshooting.
- Highly analytical and incredible attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and problem-solve.
- Reliable, consistent and trustworthy.