Manager, Business Development
As the Manager of Business Development you will play a crucial role in our sales organization by recruiting, training, and managing our Business Development team members and partnering closely with Sales Management to ensure adequate pipeline generation. You’ll be responsible for management, operations, and the development of strategic tactics for both outbound development and inbound qualification. Further, you will be a key member of our sales leadership team and help shape the development of our SDR program as we expand globally.
This position will report to the VP of Sales Officer in Denver, CO.
As a Manager of Business Development at Fivetran you will:
- Create an outbound business development playbook to ensure at least 30% of necessary pipeline is generated by the Business Development Team
- Create an inbound qualification playbook to ensure a unique process for our lower value marketing leads
- Coach, motivate, drive production, and hire the right team.
- Create a fun, fulfilling, results-oriented culture
- Positive attitude & Enthusiasm: you exhibit passion and excitement over work. Have a can-do attitude.
- Strategic thinker: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way.
- Strong follow-up skills
- Detail-oriented and strong technical ability to understand our technology
Perks of working with us:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- Unlimited/flexible PTO
- 401k match program
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter Benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Unlimited coffee, office snacks and frequent catered lunches
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities
We’re developing the first zero-maintenance data pipeline - a simple way to collect business data from multiple sources and feed it to cloud-based warehouse, replacing the old ETL models.