Manager, Business Development
Certified a Great Place to Work in 2018, AdAction Interactive is an industry leading mobile app performance advertising network. Utilizing search, social, display and affiliate media channels, we drive thousands of installs daily with our current client base of music, game, utility, travel and shopping applications. Our ever-expanding Denver office is seeking a highly motivated and talented professional who is hungry to gain insight and exposure into the mobile advertising industry. This is an exciting opportunity to join the AdAction team and work in the heart of the mobile advertising world.
We are seeking a results-driven Manager of Business Development, with a strong passion for helping clients achieve their marketing goals. The Manager of Business Development must be a team player, flexible to help wherever there is a demand, and able to communicate clearly across all departments of the company. Our team consists of seasoned veterans dedicated to increasing revenues and profits.
- Develop long-standing customer relationships and optimal customer ROI through consultative sales and effective account management.
- Manage all aspects of the sales lifecycle.
- Coordinate activities and resources among internal teams, as needed.
- Create a pipeline of mobile app prospects based both nationally and internationally.
- Maintain and improve internal intranet and CRM solutions.
- Pitch the AdAction mobile value proposition and product with the aim of achieving significant revenue bookings and growth.
- Sign and deliver IOs with increasing frequency and value month over month.
- Represent AdAction at designated trade shows and conferences, as appropriate.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- One to three years experience of successfully driving revenue through prospecting, creating new business and sustainably growing existing business.
- Bachelor degree is required.
- Must be results-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills are a must.
- Experience with digital media advertising across both agency and direct clients.
- Must be fluent and experienced in the process of prospecting, contacting, and recruiting quality advertising partners.
- Must understand what makes an effective mobile/online marketing campaign.
- Knowledge of the mobile ecosystem is a plus.
- Must possess an aptitude for technical implementation and trouble-shooting.
- Highly analytical and incredible attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and problem-solve.
- Reliable, consistent and trustworthy.
- Enthusiastic about the mobile app space.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
AdAction celebrates individuality and we value each other’s hard work by celebrating with exciting activities, lavish happy hours, complimentary meals, seasonal sports, and an all-inclusive staff retreat. We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance and up to 6% 401(k) matching. Starting salary to be determined commensurate with qualifications and experience. Come learn and grow with the AdAction team!