Manager, Business Development (Inside Sales Team)
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Denver, Colorado
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is looking for a Business Development Manager to lead our inside sales BDR team in the Denver, Colorado office. Our cloud phone platform is disrupting and revolutionizing business communications on a massive scale (40% YoY revenue growth). We continue to thrive at a tremendous pace with a ton of runway in the 100 billion-dollar global UCaaS industry. Our next leader should have a proven track record of success, a verifiable history of exceeding sales goals personally and through a sales team, and the aptitude and attitude to make a difference in a fun, fast paced environment.
- Manage a Staff of 12-16 Business Development Representatives to support a team of 35+ Sales Reps
- Onboard, coach and mentor BDRs to become professional, account penetration experts
- Run weekly dashboards/reports to review with SDR/BDR leadership
- Coach and mentor BDRs on how to use technology including LinkedIn, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft and ConnectAndSell to drive pipeline
- Align with sales segment Directors, VP and AVPs to optimize BDR activities to drive pipeline
- Enable BDRs to deliver in excess of $1.5M+ in BDR generated pipeline (90 day rolling) from outbound activities
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel (marketing, operations, sales, channel)
- Recruit, educate, and nurture your team to insure ongoing success and career progression potential
- Proactively assesses, clarify, and validate opportunities generated by your team
- Perform weekly/monthly audits to insure quality of opportunities
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+years of BDR/SDR sales experience
- 5+years of proven leadership directly managing a team- BDR/SDR/Inside Sales
- com experience strongly preferred. - Management of data, dashboard management and reporting
- BS/BA or equivalent education and relevant experience
- Exhibits highly ethical behavior with high integrity daily
- Prior experience in a purely outbound prospecting role and 2+ years' experience leading a purely outbound prospecting BDR team
- Strong time management, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and collaborative selling skills
- Sets the example for BD Representatives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Results-oriented leader who defines and manages achievement of performance objectives
- B2Bselling / Software / SaaS experience preferred
- Strong business acumen is a must- with the ability to teach/coach team skills in navigating large corporate structures- C-Level/Subsidiaries/Divisions
- Experience with large business end customers a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including listening and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others through weekly 1:1's with each team member and review KPI's
- Self-starter with a history of great decision making, planning, and execution to results Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done while having fun Desire to Win
- Social selling capability – and the ability to coach and guide your team in utilization
What we offer:
- Base +Uncapped commissions (Paid Monthly)
- Benefits – effective day one (Health, Dental, Vision)
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units), equity accumulation
- Quarterly Awards, Office Lunches, Referral Payouts
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Liberal PTO
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as One TM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral's open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.