Manager - Account Management
Hotel Engine is a high-growth, Denver-based tech company that is innovating the business travel industry with a free, private hotel booking management platform. With over 200,000 hotel properties globally, Hotel Engine offers up to 60% off publicly available hotel rates for small-to-medium businesses, large enterprises, and government travelers.
Serving industries like construction, transportation and logistics, oil and gas, retail, healthcare, and more, Hotel Engine has customized hotel reservation management solutions built for the control, transparency, billing, and support needs of organizations of any size and industry.Job Summary:
We are seeking an individual leader who will have a strong Account Management and Sales background with proven track record of successfully managing a high performing Account Management team within a well-respected company. He/she must also possess strong judgment and the ability to understand the quality standards Hotel Engine sustains including company revenue goals and targets.
This individual must have high energy and a sense of urgency but will be calm under pressure. He/she will have a positive outlook and have the capability to lead and motivate an Account Management team through coaching, training, and goal oriented incentives and contests. This person will need to grow their teams and give them the tools to advance their careers within our organization.
- Grow and coach a high performing Account Management team with the primary objective to acquire grow existing accounts by offering additional training, increasing retention, and NPS scores.
- Execute effective new hiring, onboarding and training, and individual performance coaching for all Account Managers.
- Follow best practices to retain and grow as many clients as possible.
- Develop and oversee processes, scripts, and incentives to improve conversions through consistency, regiments, and time management.
- Work closely with marketing to improve the volume and quality of requests for new users on existing accounts.
- Align team numbers to company wide goals and metrics and lead team and individual goal setting
- Create KPI dashboards and visual management on sales performance ensuring accountability
- Develop and roll out new contests on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university.
- 5-6 years of a successful account management & strategy experience in comparable industries.
- 1+ years in a management position directly supervising an Account Management team.
- Must be passionate about hitting sales goals and forming relationships with existing clients.
- Enthusiasm for learning about the travel industry.
- Experience with building and reading reporting in CRMs. Salesforce experience is a definite plus.
- This position has direct reports
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid holidays, sick time, and volunteer opportunities
- Discounted hotel rates
- Paid parental leave
- Craft brews and ciders on tap
- Company-sponsored social events and happy hours
- Paid gym membership
- Free organic fruit, snacks, and beverages
- Relaxed office and dress code
- Free on-site parking and bicycle storage
- Unmatched views of the Rocky Mountains