Majors Sales Leader - West at Zoom Video Communications
Zoom Video Communications seeks a highly experienced Majors Sales Leader to drive revenue and sales results within our Majors Segment. You will be responsible for managing a team of 1st line sales managers covering half of the US.
- Shape and execute the growth strategy to accelerate Zoom’s revenue in market
- Identify opportunities & solutions to improve sales efficiency
- Develop and maintain relationships with executive level decision makers
- Collaborate internally with cross functional teams
- Present the Zoom value proposition to customers
- Guide sales team on best practices of closing large complex deals
- Focus on improving market coverage, increasing market share and growing revenue
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts via Salesforce
- The successful candidate will have a goal-oriented, make-it-happen mentality and razor-sharp customer focus with a keen ability to understand customer requirements and decision-making criteria. Existing relationships with major Enterprise ecosystem accounts are key.
Other requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent years of experience
- 10+ years of Majors/Mid-Market and Enterprise sales experience with SaaS or UCaaS companies
- Successful track record in Sales Management
- Strong knowledge of UCaaS technologies & UCaaS competitive landscape
- Experience evangelizing collaboration solutions or services
- Excellent prospecting, closing and relationship management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English, including experience conducting sales presentations.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
- High-performing organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple business demands and deliver on time
- Ability to travel nationwide
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and/or other CRM tools, as well as MS Office Suite and Google calendar and other tools
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram