Linkage Data Sales at Sovrn
As a Linkage Data Sales Lead you are responsible growing SOVRN’S linkage data assets (Hashed Email and Mobile Data) by selling and implementing SOVRN’S hashed email and mobile data solution with publishers.
The Hashed Email and Mobile Data Sales Lead is charged with identifying and integrating Publishers that will benefit from SOVRN’S Hashed Email and Mobile Data solutions. In this role you will manage the sales process from prospect identification and qualification to integration and contract close. This is a rare opportunity to take on a proven profitable product line that is crucial to the growth of the company with the autonomy, flexibility and opportunity of a greenfield product launch.
Prospecting/Qualifying and Closing Opportunities
- Publisher outreach to identify and qualify Publishers
- Enter and manage opportunities in SalesForce CRM
- Grow Linkage data supply by 1.5 million unique ID’s per month
Integrations and Reporting
- Provide publisher the hashed email pixel and/or JS to implement on registration pages or outbound email templates
- Work with Sovrn Support Engineers (ops) to help publishers install the SOVRN code and confirm that the data is being passed correctly to SOVRN
- Manage Publisher reporting and payments
- Manage contracting process
- Track record prospecting, qualifying, and closing new business opportunities
- Interest or experience in the digital data ecosystem
- Minimum 1 year sales experience
- Understanding of cookies, hashed emails, mobile advertising IDs and use cases
- Basic knowledge of the online advertising industry
- Troubleshooting skills to facilitate integrations and data reporting for customers
- Attention to detail and ability to process information quickly and accurately
- Internet savvy with a strong proficiency in office productivity tools (Gmail, Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Confluence/JIRA, Salesforce CRM)
- Understand and navigate BI reporting tools such as Tableau, Grafana, and Metamarkets
- Must be able to work and communicate in a concise manner across the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to the personalities of various partners
- Strong project management, organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to multitask with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Ability to design and articulate solutions for publisher challenges
- Flexibility in approach and willingness to adapt when necessary
- Must be able to confidently make decisions on behalf of the team for areas of responsibility
REPORTS TO: VP data
Publishers create the content the world depends on for education, entertainment, and commerce. Sovrn provides products and services to tens of thousands of online publishers to help them grow, operate their business, understand their readership, and manage consumer data. Sovrn is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York, and London.
With 10,000 customers deploying one or more products across 30,000 websites, Sovrn reaches 200M consumers across more than 3.5B pageviews everyday. Sovrn has been a leader in online publisher technology since its founding, and has been recognized by IAB, JICWEBS, and TAG for its role in combating advertising fraud and promoting pro-transparency initiatives. Sovrn is dedicated to helping content creators do more of what they love, and less of what they don’t.
Sovrn is an Equal Opportunity Employer