About the role:
A Lending Advisor for OnDeck is primarily responsible for driving long-term revenue with small businesses by creating meaningful and value-added engagement at every touchpoint, developing the foundation for an ongoing business relationship.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop new business consistently at or above your quota level by calling a significant number of potential merchants each day
- Follow up on all of your leads and maintain a very active pipeline daily
- Understand and apply proven concepts of deal structure and strategy
- Persistently dial the phone and initiate new relationships
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's thoughtful inspiring culture and vision for the future
- Serve as an enthusiast for OnDeck's suite of products and financial tools
- Have a substantial impact on the company's future as you and On Deck grow our business, and share in the rewards accordingly
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 2-3 years of sales experience and have maintained a monthly or quarterly quota in a transactional selling environment
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $50,000. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: Enova Benefits
Our Enova SMB Team:
To our customers, we have three different brands focused on small business--OnDeck, Headway, and The Business Backer. Within the company, though, we know all brands are really one single team. Team members in Denver, NYC, Cincinnati, Virginia, and Chicago offices work together closely to ensure we are offering a best in class experience for our small business customers, and our various partners in the industry.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.