Lending Advisor, ODX at OnDeck
At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
ODX’s next frontier is to build the next generation platform to enable the expansion of our technology to more clients and to introduce innovative and modern technologies. We want you to be a part of that. Our objective is to continue to revolutionize small business lending and enable financial institutions to better serve their customers by accelerating the process in a digital manner, leveraging advanced automation tools, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
The Partnerships team at ODX works with leading global financial institutions to transform how they lend to small businesses. Our team has a purpose-driven impact in helping fuel large scale small business growth, the backbone of the economy, through our banking and financial services partners. We develop and implement the next generation platform while collaborating in an innovative startup environment with the support of an established profitable business and client base.
As a Lending Advisor at OnDeck, you will:
- Develop new business consistently by calling a significant number of potential customers each day
- Follow up on your leads and maintain a very active pipeline
- Understand and apply proven concepts of deal structure and strategy
- Persistently dial the phone and initiate new relationships
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's thoughtful inspiring culture and vision for the future
- Ensure you are hitting your quota while maintaining the highest standards of compliance
- Work in a fun, fast-paced environment with some really cool and brilliant people
Necessary qualifications for success:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (finance, economics, general business)
- You have 2-3 years of sales experience and have maintained a monthly or quarterly quota in a transactional selling environment
- You have tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Your personality is engaging - powerful work ethic, resilience, and emotional intelligence
- You focus on your goals and a have a great desire to succeed
- You share a passion to advance the vision of the department
- You are coachable and can follow a proven process
This position requires a solutions-oriented individual, capable of critical thinking under deliverable time constraints. We operate in a relaxed office atmosphere but interact daily with highly regulated and established banks partners. You will need to be able to identify and adapt to social queues and bring a level of professionalism and emotional IQ to the table. You need to be very open to change and willing to wear a number of hats. “Multitasking” is critical as well as organization and time management skills. Finally, you have to be passionate about the product! This is a chance to get involved in a game-changing technology in the lending industry.
ODX’s groundbreaking partnership efforts with banks began in 2015 and have subsequently proved that a bank and a financial technology (FinTech) company can work collaboratively to mutual benefit on a digital lending platform. ODX is now offering expanded platform solutions for small business lending to a broad range of banks and financial institutions globally.
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. and a leading online lender in Canada serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by approximately 100,000 small businesses by providing them with financing to help them meet the unique opportunities and challenges of owning a business. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $12 billion in business financing. Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve success on their terms.
At OnDeck, we’re reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
OnDeck believes that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you and your family with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options and opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Built in NYC’s 100 Best Places to Work, 2019
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
- Denver Business Journal Largest Technology Employers in Denver, 2019
- Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
- FinTech Breakthrough Award – Best Overall LendTech Company, 2018
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Fortune.com and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Great Place to Work Certification, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Inc. 500|5000, 2013, 2014
- Inc. Hire Power, 2013
- Lending Tree’s Top Rated Customer Satisfaction, Q1 2018
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- US News & World Report, “Best Unsecured Business Loans of 2018” – Best for Term Loans
- Washington Post Top Places to Work, 2019
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- TalentDesk’s Best Large Companies for Computer Science Jobs in Arlington, Virginia: #1, 2019
- TalentDesk’s Best Companies for Customer Service Jobs in Denver, Colorado: #1, 2019
- TalentDesk’s Best Companies for Quality Assurance Jobs in Denver, Colorado: #1, 2019
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**