Lease Negotiation Specialist
The Lease Negotiation Specialist (Supply Negotiation Specialist) will be responsible for the day-to-day negotiation of early lease terminations and cancellations with properties. Success will be measured by their ability to effectively negotiate terms that are favorable to the company that ultimately mitigate costs. In addition, the ability to handle a high-volume in an effective manner will be critical. They will also be responsible for collecting refunds due as a biproduct of potential negotiations and will assist in various other tasks related to the revenue management goals.
- Successfully negotiate early termination options
- Reduce revenue loss tied to cancellations
- Assist in filling and re-renting vacant units
- Assist in the collection of rent, deposit, and refunds tied to early terminations and cancellations
- Advise and support the revenue management department on the creation and execution of new policies
- Effective negotiation skills
- Proven self-starter that can drive results
- Ability to communicate professionally in stressful situations
- Strong multi-tasking skills in a fast paced environment
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience with contracts and negotiations (from a sales standpoint, not a legal case)
- Previous experience as a leasing consultant and/or property manager a plus
What we provide:
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
- Paid gym membership and organic fruit delivery.
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.
- A healthy work/life balance