Leader, Sales Engineer
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Worldpay's growth is on the backs of every single team member--it is individuals working together to make success happen. By leaving no rock unturned, we can find new opportunities for continued growth everywhere. Our engineering teams are vital to the success of our products through their innovation and ability to generate valuable and exciting products that allow us to play a leading role in the future of payments. We take nothing for granted and accept that every day is a new chance to make a rewarding impact.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Manages pre-sales technical staff and support activities for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions
- Develops detailed customer installation and/or system integration plans
- Provides/oversees pre-sales technical support in sales presentations and product demonstrations
- May publish technical articles regarding specific applications
- Works with marketing and product managers to define new products
- Serves as company liaison on specific technical projects with customers
- May provide product feasibility analysis in support of sales efforts with sales representatives
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegates assignments to subordinates
- Senior management reviews objectives to determine success of operation
- Develops, modifies, and executes company policies that affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect
- Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements
- Exercises supervision in terms of costs, methods, and staffing
- Sales Engineering experience
- Typically requires at least 3 years of leadership experience
- Payments experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.