Leader Inside Sales, Franchise at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides leadership for area of responsibility including planning, coaching, recruiting, selection, performance development, and mentoring.
• Prioritizes and allocates resources.
• Monitors staff performance, works with employees to implement goals and document progress, approves incentive compensation calculations, and works with The People Office on employee related issues.
• Responsible for activities involved in selling products and/or services, developing new accounts, and/or expanding existing accounts.
• Directs resources in a cost-effective, innovative manner including assisting inside sales representatives in effective use of resources and tools.
• Participates in establishing financial goals, objectives, and measurements to meet growth targets.
• Develops sales plans, goals, strategies, and objectives to achieve team goals and revenue objectives.
• Identifies critical market segments through market research and competitor analysis and recommends inside sales strategies for improvement.
• Implements and executes inside sales policies and practices.
• Prepares inside sales production reports for senior management.
• Participates in building, packaging, and price setting with members of management to meet market needs.
• Monitors client survey results to ensure positive client relationships and satisfaction and responds to any negative criticism.
• Encourages staff to participate in product/service as well as industry related educational opportunities to strengthen and improve skill levels and ability to service customers.
• May assist inside sales representatives in attaining revenue goals including the development of tactical and strategic plans to create and close product/service opportunities.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Requires strong management, organizational, team building, coaching, and mentoring skills
• Requires strong business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision, and executive presence
• In-depth knowledge of FIS products and services
• General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications, and banking practices
• Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner including presentations
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
• Skill in productivity, planning, and workload management
• Requires solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
• Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients, and public
• Ability to identify, address, and resolve employee related issues
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Career level managerial role – manages a small portion of the sales activities within the division with responsibility for results, including costs, methods, and staffing. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet sales goals. Recommends changes to procedures affecting team. Follows established processes and best practices in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions and results. Acts as advisor to team members in meeting sales objectives and/or resolving problems. Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements, and may have budget responsibilities. Typically requires three to five years management experience as well as experience in a sales-related discipline.
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$60,700 - 100,160. This position may be eligible for bonus and/or commission.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.