Lead CRM Onboarding Specialist at Freshworks
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including American Express, Sony, Vice Media, TaylorMade, Stitchfix, OfficeMax, Multichoice, Delivery Hero, ITV, and Klarna.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
As a Lead CRM Onboarding Specialist you will be responsible for onboarding and supporting new customers. The primary objective of this role is to work closely with Engagement Managers and configure the Freshworks CRM product based on the customers requirements while also training them on the product. You will also work closely with our Sales and Pre Sales teams, where you will use your CRM product expertise and strong communication skills to wow our customers.
- Be a prime contact for customers during project implementations and display a high sense of urgency and ownership during customer interactions.
- Strong in relationship building/management with clients as well as internal stakeholders (Sales, Pre-sales, Customer Success, Product, Engineering, Marketplace and Support).
- Responsible for all aspects of product configuration and coordination, right from kick-off to Go-Live, including scoping and change request management.
- Work closely with project sponsors and stakeholders (internal & external) in defining project goals, requirements, project planning, tracking and delivering the project(s) in a timely manner/agreed time frames.
- Lead the configuration of a coordinated set of plans and programs for all phases to meet the goals and priorities of the projects.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates (Statement Of Work (SoW), Project plans, trackers), policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Ensure the prime objective of "delivering moments of wow to our customers" is always met.
- Establish and manage communication, escalation and risk management plans with the Engagement manager.
- Coordinate and manage site visits, if needed. Up to 10% travel might be required.
- This role includes working on multiple projects at a time. Experience in using Agile and waterfall methodologies is preferred.
- Communicate clearly with management, customers, sales, and developers to ensure business requirements are translated accurately for implementation.
- Recommend product enhancements and new product opportunities to the Product Management team.
- Work with System Integration partners for custom app/integration work during customer engagements.
- Work closely with Customer Success Manager (CSM) to ensure proper handover after Go-Live is done.
- Take on other assigned responsibilities as required.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/IT preferred
- Minimum 7+ yrs total experience working on SAAS products, especially on CRM or CX(Help Desk) products
- Strong CRM product knowledge and ability to configure/customize to meet customer requirements
- Formal project management training and/or certification (PMP/PRINCE2 Certification is a strong plus)
- Experience in using project management and presentation tools like Smartsheets & Google Presentation or Powerpoint.
- Experience in writing functional specification and design documents. Proven experience in creating flow charts, swim lane diagrams etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, presentation, and coordination skills
- Ability to prioritize, work creatively, and perform tasks in solving problems in time-critical situations
- ITIL V3/V4 certification a plus
Freshworks is committed to diversity and inclusion. We celebrate and respect each other's differences. We recognize that our collective uniqueness is integral to the success of our products, our culture and our organization.
More information is available at www.freshworks.com.
Base Salary range : $117,000 to $135,000
Variable Pay or Commission Range: $13,000 to $15,000
Summary of Freshworks Benefits:
Freshworks offers multiple options for dental, medical, vision, disability and life insurances. Flexible spending, commuter benefits, work from home and wellness benefits are also offered. Freshworks also offers adoption and parental leave benefits.