Lead Business Development Representative at SonderMind
The core of SonderMind is our amazing network of therapists. In order to continue to grow our mission of redesigning behavioral health, it is imperative that we are able to attract and retain high quality therapists. SonderMind is looking for a Lead Business Development Representative to join our Growth Team in helping build our Provider Network in current and future markets.
This role will be critical not only in achieving SonderMind's high-reaching Q1 sales goals, but also implementing the systems and processes for rapid growth and scalability throughout 2020. The Lead will be fully onboarded as a sales representative and will be expected to own their personal metrics of success as well as the teams' sales goals. Our ideal candidate will be an experienced, successful inside sales professional with prior sales lead and/or startup experience.
- Within 1 week, understand the current marketing and communication model to all of our current markets; develop a strategy for a personalized inbound inquiry experience
- Within 2 weeks, audit current sales model and propose prioritized list of areas and solutions for improvement with expected lift in metrics
- Within 3 weeks, begin implementation of improvements
- Within 1 month, show a 15% increase in contact to sign conversion rate and a 15% decrease in conversion time
- Within 3 months, sales team set to scale; 20% increase in contact to sign conversion rate an additional 20% reduction in lead conversion time
Gotta Have This:
- Exceptional verbal and presentation skills with the ability to be articulate and present information clearly.
- Passionate and driven personality with the ability to work proactively and take on a strategic role within the organization.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to manage multiple projects and campaigns.
- Experience working with a high-volume of inbound inquiries, external cold-calls, and a large number of prospective relationships.
- Possess high emotional intelligence, tenacity, and a team-player mentality.
- 4+ years of inside sales having consistently exceeded sales goals. SaaS sales experience preferred.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in the health industry.
- Experience researching and working in remote markets.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We provide a generous base salary PLUS commission for this lead role.
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our location directly across from Union Station, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Benefits. SonderMind provides exceptional employee benefits including covering the majority of dental, vision, and medical premiums. 401K matching for up to 4% salary deferred.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.