Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Processing Large Network Financial Institutions (LFI) team performs new business sales and client management for FIS' largest financial institutions ($10B+ asset). The LFI Group builds strong relationships with financial institution executives through face-to-face strategic discussions. Understanding the bank's strategy and aligning FIS' Processing Networks' solutions and services to their strategy is key to building solid relationships and a successful partnership.
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will drive new business sales of FIS' Banking and Payments solutions - debit processing, credit processing, NYCE Network and a full suite of FIS fraud solutions.
What you will be doing
You will be using your leadership and delivery experience on large complex projects as well as your strong understanding of Investment Banking operations, technology and change landscape. Ideal experience would be in a consulting environment and having the ability to manage client relationships across complex client organizations. We are looking for capability & drive to be a hands-on project / delivery manager; we need hands-on people comfortable with working in the detail when required.
You will be selling to Large Financial Institutions ($10B+ asset).
- Generate new clients for our Processing Network Solutions: debit, credit, NYCE Network and a full suite of FIS fraud solutions
- Drive new sales to achieve financial goals, objectives, and measurements to meet growth targets
- Develop relationships with financial institution executives through face-to-face strategic discussions.
- Understanding the bank's strategy and aligning FIS' Processing Networks' solutions and services to their strategy is key to building solid relationships and a successful partnership.
Location & Travel
- Virtual Position - Remote anywhere in the US
- Up to 30-50% Travel, spending time in the field
What you bring:
- History of selling into Regulated Financial Institutions ($10B+ assets) (5+ years experience in this space)
- Proven success in identifying and developing sales opportunities
- Must have a career selling Payment Processing Networks, at least one of the following: debit processing, credit processing, NYCE Network and fraud solutions
- Demonstrate successful experience selling complex solutions to Large Financial Institutions
- Expert negotiation and closing capabilities
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner including presentations to all levels of management
What we offer you
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- An opportunity to sell into the fast growing and dynamic payments industry with the global payments leader
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.