DAT Solutions is looking for a Key Account Sales Representative to join our dynamic Enterprise Sales team, headquartered in Denver, CO.
You’ll bring all the skills and experience you’ve gained as a trucking broker account manager or outside sales rep. This is an opportunity to join a team that has been transforming an industry for decades.
Note that this is designed to be a remote position. There will be available office space at our location in Denver, CO should any potential candidate prefer that location.
This an inside sales position, managing a large and diverse book of brokers in the transportation and logistics space. Focusing on growing business with established accounts, you’ll also be discovering new business too. This position can be performed remotely by the right candidate, or based in a city with a DAT office.
What You’ll Do
- Build rapport and grow business relationships with existing accounts by influencing decision-makers to adopt the DAT suite of SaaS solutions.
- Cross-sell and up-sell solutions to grow relationships and increase the value that DAT delivers to customers.
- Leverage powerful selling tools, including Salesforce, to capture critical information about existing business and leads for potential new business.
- Deliver extraordinary value to customers by sharing your expert knowledge of the industry and products, and strategic thinking.
- Drive improvements to DAT products, solutions and processes by bringing back fresh ideas and customer feedback about how to deliver even greater value to our customers.
The Skills You’ll Need
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the full truckload marketplace, based on direct experience in the industry, is a must for success in this role.
- Direct experience in a consultative sales role, as an account manager or sales rep, in the logistics space (carrier or broker) is a must have.
- Experience using a CRM tool for managing accounts, information and leads is a must. Salesforce experience is preferred.
- Dynamic skills in sales, discovering sales opportunities, relationship building, asking for leads, and negotiation are foundations for success.
- Technical software sales, ideally selling SaaS solutions, is a big plus.
- College degree required, business focus preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Travel required; <20%.
DAT Solutions is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in trucking, freight, and transportation supply chain logistics for 42 years. We wrote the book on freight automation, and continue to transform the industry year over year by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the deepest, broadest, most relevant data, and accurate insights, to help them make intelligent business decisions and successfully run their companies. We operate the largest truckload freight marketplace in North America, with 183 million freight matches in 2019, and a database of $118 billion of global shipment annual market transaction data. DAT Solutions is based in Beaverton, OR, with offices in Colorado, Missouri, Texas, and Bangalore, India.
For additional information, see www.DAT.com/company
DAT Solutions embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a core strength of our company that we encourage those values in every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
DAT Solutions offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid Leave program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program.
Sponsorship and relocation assistance are not offered for this position.
All referrals and résumés are managed exclusively through the Human Resources Department.
DAT Solutions will not consider unsolicited résumés from vendors including search firms, fee-based referral services, and/or recruitment agencies.