Key Account Manager
The Key Account Manager is responsible for forming strong relationships and maximizing top level accounts. They will be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate client’s needs, and work cross departmentally to ensure highest client satisfaction. The key account manager will also work with Business Account Managers to smoothly transition accounts from a growth to a key client within the company.
Success in the role will be measured primarily by customer satisfaction and retention of key accounts. Additional key performance indicators for this role include:
- Incident Prevention: Key Account Manager will strive to maintain zero preventable incidents
- Close Ratio: Key Account Manager will monitor close ratio, keeping it within set company standards per industry
- Profitability: Key Account Manager will price and present options to maximize profitability, keeping it within set company standards per industry
- Build strong relationship with clients to ensure trust and satisfaction that leads to repeat business.
- Receive customer housing requests from key accounts via THP and work with our internal housing team to locate the best available housing option.
- Present multiple options to client highlighting the key differentiators and benefits of each
- Communicate cross departmentally to ensure move-ins are executed seamlessly with our internal operations team
- Provide the client personal touches such as move in packages or dialogue about how their enjoying the housing provided.
- Work directly with the clients and occupants to make their stay as seamless as possible. This includes rapid issue resolution and personal follow up on all leases.
- Maintain consistent communication with client to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction and retention.
- A passion for creating & fostering client relationships
- “Client comes first, all else follows” mentality
- Ability to think outside the box for problem solving and issue resolution
- Capacity to manage multiple projects and activities while paying attention to detail
- Quick decision-making skills and independent judgement to ensure high customer satisfaction
Education and Experience Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university
- Minimum 2 years in a client facing selling or account management role
- Minimal travel, Bi-annual visit to accounts
What we provide:
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
- Paid gym membership and organic fruit delivery.
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.
- A healthy work/life balance