Key Account Executive at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The Key Accounts Manager is the single point of contact for large, multi-location, complex Arrow customers. Serving as a Global or National Accounts Manager, this position creates selling opportunities within specified strategic customer accounts by creating strategic relationships with top management.
What you will be doing
- Create selling opportunities within assigned critical, large, multi-location, complex, and high visibility Arrow customers through a very strategic sales plan and process
- Leads a strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Grow profit and maximize margins by selling value-added, long-term solutions. Coordinate the involvement of Arrow personnel; including sales support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account objectives and customers’ expectations. Typically manage a territory of accounts up to $125 million
- Implement global business objectives to ensure growth. May include identification and implementation of acquisition targets and/or potential partners.
- Develop and build influential and strategic relationships at the manager decision making level, with goal of building relationships at the senior management and C-level/executive level
- Plan, manage and oversee all the RFQ’s signed off within their assigned customers. Ensure that all RFQ activities and strategies are well established, communicated, addressed, and agreed upon within Arrow guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Recruit, hire and mentor top sales business development staff. Provide leadership and talent development for the business development staff and global marketing staff.
What we are looking for
- Provide leadership to managers, supervisors and/or professional staff
- Is accountable for the performance and results of multiple related units
- Develop departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
- Control resources and policy formation in area of responsibility
- Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
- Looks beyond existing methodologies and own discipline to define and resolve complex problems
- Develop plans and delivers results in fast-changing businesses and/or regulatory environments
- Provide input to functional or departmental strategy
- Manage large, potentially diverse teams of managers and/or senior professionals
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)