Junior Business Development Consultant at Spencer Ogden
We are looking for ambitious Business Development Trainees that want to learn, grown, advance and be in control of their income potential. If you enjoy hunting for leads and deals and the interaction with clients while being in control of your future, then we'd like to meet you!
Your career at Spencer Ogden:
1. You will learn recruitment sales through a combination of our award-winning training program and the mentorship of our experienced consultants.
2. You will work with top clients in the energy industry.
3. Our growth ambitions offer development opportunities into leadership roles and the ability to build your own team and business.
4. Learn how to run your own desk and build your own business within a business.
5. You will develop into a subject matter expert in your field of specialization.
6. Manage a pipeline of business to generate revenue and earn uncapped commissions.
7. Work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to fast-track your own development with the chance to have executive-level exposure at client accounts in early career stages.
8. Ability to fast-track your career in a merit-based environment.
As a recruitment consultant, the main focus of your role is relationship building. This is a sales-based role focused on delivering excellent service to clients and candidates.
The role consists of client-focused sales and candidate sourcing which are both sales-based roles.
- Candidate Sourcing: You source candidates for roles our clients are looking to hire. As a technical specialist, a lot of your daily activities are centered around "headhunting" and approaching often passive candidates to learn about their needs and sell them on the opportunities you are working on.
- Client Facing: You work with a portfolio of medium and large-size companies in the energy industry developing relationships, analyzing their hiring needs and developing custom solutions.
Are you a fit for this role?
- Can you work in a goal-oriented environment?
- Are you resilient and have a positive attitude even when facing the occasional rejection?
- Do you enjoy setting your own goals and are you motivated to achieve those goals?
- Are you looking for growth and development?
- Does taking responsibility for your own success motivate you?
If you can answer these questions with a resounding "YES", then we would like to speak to you to outline the opportunities we can provide you with.
Spencer Ogden is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and to fostering diversity in the workplace. Discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status, and genetic information is prohibited. Additionally, the Company is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities.
Please note this job description is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and tasks required of this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
Why Spencer- Ogden?
Compensation: Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
Additional benefits include:
- 100% paid Medical and Dental Insurance
- PTO + the week of Christmas off PTO + 5 paid sick days off
- Birthdays off
- Friday 3 PM finish
- Award-winning training program
- Annual Incentive Trips
- New Business Awards
- Monthly Lunch Club
- Quarterly Incentives & Targets