ISV Business Development Executive
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Worldpay's growth is one attributed not only to our first-in-class products and services, but also our ability to find new avenues of opportunity. This sense of discovery is thanks to the innovative and visionary work of our Marketing team; a team that leaves no stone unturned in seeking out and exploring new channels for Worldpay. When we are proactive and beating the trends in our marketing strategy, we stay ahead of the competition and assure continued growth and success at Worldpay.
The Senior Business Development Manager oversees the development of strategic, market/product business plans as well as marketing programs to support sales. By applying an analytical mind to available market and sales data, he/she will develop marketing programs that capitalize on emerging trends and opportunities. He/she is also an ideas-person who effectively communicates those ideas through presentations and strategic projects. When we act preemptively on marketing trends and opportunities, Worldpay will continue to succeed.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Oversees the development of strategic market/product line business plans and marketing programs to support sales in designated market segments.
- Identifies volume and strategic customers and acts on information to develop partnerships.
- Analyzes market data to identify trends/opportunities, develops strategic direction from market information and creates compelling market analysis presentations.
- May conduct make-versus-buy analysis from a partnership/merger/acquisition perspective.
- As a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization, he/she resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Applies a complete knowledge of company products and services to analysis and strategic development.
- Responsible for selling the company's products or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Typically requires 5-8 years of field sales experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.