IoT Business Development Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The Cloud IoT Business Development Manager will build influential relationships with key decision makers within Arrow Business Units and cloud suppliers in order to grow sales and market share in cloud revenue related to Arrow’s IoT activity. In this position you will be expected to be the product expert within IoT related cloud technologies and to provide guidance to the field on large opportunities.
What you will be doing
- Define and track performance for the cloud services related to IoT opportunities.
- Coordinate opportunity development of both Net New as well as Existing Customers.
- Serve as conduit and subject matter expert between the cloud team and the SuperVars (AGS, AGC, eInfoChips & Richardson RFPD).
- Ensure training as well as roadmap information is timely and relevant to the SuperVars.
- Support ArrowSphere and MyCloud ensuring that they have end to end processes to transact relevant services and serve their end customer/makers as well as possible.
- Support IoT efforts from a technical solution perspective.
- Manage the relationship with the cloud supplier’s regional staff in all Vertical markets.
- This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
What we are looking for
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- Ability to guide others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Strong Consultative level Sales experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience in IoT and the cloud market related to IoT solutions
- Ability to solve complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Process Oriented
- Strong SalesForce proficiency and Forecasting accuracy
- Strong work ethic and proven track record in a KPI based Sales Model
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)