At Rogue Wave Software, we're a trusted partner to global 2,000 organizations, powering new opportunities and removing risk from strategic initiatives. Our mission is to simplify the hardest problems, improve software quality and security, and shorten the time it takes to deliver value.
Since 1989, our platforms, tools, components, and support have been used across financial services, technology, healthcare, government, entertainment, and manufacturing, to deliver value and reduce risk. From API management, web and mobile, embeddable analytics, static and dynamic analysis to open source support, we have the software essentials to innovate with confidence.
To do that, we need exceptional people on our team. Rogue Wave Software adding to the Inside Sales team.
If you are:
- Like to take risks
- Creative and like to learn
- Knowledgeable about software development tools technology
- Currently holding a relevant university or college degree
- An inside sales person or coordinator with 2+ years of experience
…then you can probably handle the demands (and reap the rewards) of this role.
Speaking of the demands of the role, this is what you can expect in your day:
- Developing pipeline and future opportunities
- Create sales presentations or quotes
- Provide research, process orders, and prepare appropriate documentation for Account Executives.
- Expand customer base by identifying organizations that are not currently Rogue Wave customers.
- Basically, we want you to sell…while being a positive role model for others within the sales group and always looking for ways to improve and bring new ideas to the group
And if you can sell, this is what we can do for you…
- Competitive compensation package that rewards success
- Provide a positive experience through working with an organization that values Integrity, Customer-centric, Humanity, Communication, Teamwork and Commitment.
To learn more about Rogue Wave Software visit us at www.roguewave.com.