Inside Sales Specialist at BillGO (Fort Collins, CO)
BillGO is looking for a motivated individual with a passion and aptitude for business to business sales to join our team. The Enrollment / Inside Sales Specialist is a unique position that would have inside sales expertise with heavy emphasis on outbound sales. Key factors for this position are not only sales aptitude and comfort with cold calling, as well as being a problem solver, continuous learner, and great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment, and core responsibilities will include: prospecting, building and managing the sales pipeline, conducting effective discovery sessions, and ultimately bringing new customers into the BillGO network.
- Sales experience (and experience selling business services)
- Inside sales experience with heavy emphasis on outbound sales (and comfort with cold calling)
- Ability to break down complex solutions into easy to understand concepts
- Excellent, high energy, communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to accurately track and record data with high level of attention to detail
- Must be able to manage time in order to achieve personal, departmental, and company goals
- Ability to identify and document enhancements to the sales process
- Willingness to work in a highly-collaborative environment where the belief is that great ideas can come from anywhere. Candidates must be able to embrace this culture, foster idea generation, and work to cultivate the best ideas into an executable plan.
Experience with Payment technology solutions a plus
Starting salary is $42,500 plus UNCAPPED commission + company equity