We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a high velocity sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable with high volume, outbound motions, uncovering opportunities with new prospects and existing customers and moving them through the buying process to signed contracts of your own accord.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails and inbound lead follow-up, with a heavy outbound emphasis.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Collaborate with the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure of opportunities beyond the scope of Inside Sales.
- Manage and directly execute all sales cycle activities from qualification to close for appropriate opportunities.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- 1-2 years of proven ISR experience at a growth SaaS company in a primarily outbound environment or 2+ years in a BDR role at a growth SaaS company in a primarily outbound environment.
- Track record meeting/exceeding quota.
- Strong phone presence and volume calling experience.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Proven ability to conduct efficient pre-call target research.
- Organized, efficient and self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate's experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI's software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We're proud to be one of Built In Colorado's top digital tech companies . At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don't take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.