Inside Sales Representative at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
What You'll Be Doing
● Manage the overall account relationship by providing strategic service and support to assigned customer base.
● Maximize margins, gain market share, and drive value added solution selling.
● Work with internal and external resources, providing customer service often facilitating work of others in quoting, fulfilling demand, ensuring on-time delivery of orders, providing engineering support, and trouble shooting other customer problems.
● Function as key liaison between suppliers and customers to build and establish long-term business partnerships for Arrow.
● Responsible for the development and management of customer strategy in assigned account territory.
What We're Looking For
● 4 year degree with 1–2 years of experience or a 2 year degree and equivalent related experience
● Advanced specialized skills with considerable on-the-job experience
● Independent Worker
● Able to identify and resolve key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
What's in It for You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)