Inside Sales Representative at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow Electronics is looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative! The ideal candidate would be very familiar product quoting process, supply chain and forecasting process, Arrow or distribution business experience preferred. This candidate will be empowered to make business decisions within set guidelines to help win business and meet or exceed sales goals directly affecting compensation plan.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Utilize a consistent contact process via phone and email to follow-up, nurture and qualify dormant accounts and leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Keep abreast of the industry, technologies, available products and services to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
- Follow the sales process and consistently use Salesforce.com to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management.
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
What We Are Looking For:
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Outbound Lead qualification
- Hunter Mentality
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly
- Ability to work in high-energy sales team environment as a team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Salesforce and other and Sales-related software
- Experience in Salesforce preferred
- Ability to establish rapport quickly and effectively
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)