Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
Turn Inbound Leads into the Future of Vacation Rentals! All of our leads come to us, no more prospecting leads!
Upcoming Start Dates/Training Classes:
- February 10, 2021
- March 10, 2021
What you’ll do:
Evolve’s mission is to make vacation rental easy for everyone. Unlike DIY or traditional local property managers, our fresh approach to vacation rental management empowers homeowners and builds trust with guests. As a Vacation Rental Advisor (AKA inside sales rep), you can accelerate our rapidly growing business, helping homeowners embrace the value of our services and convincing them that we’re the best company to manage their properties.
Our VRAs act like consultants, providing detailed insight into the market, the industry, and our services while paying close attention to the homeowners’ needs. If the prospect is a good fit for the network, you’ll lead the owner through the initial sign-up process and prepare them for their Evolve partnership. You’re the right candidate if you’re eager to jump into an energetic sales environment, want to learn all about the vacation rental business, and you want to help build the fastest-growing, and soon to be largest, vacation rental management services company in the industry!
In this role you will:
- Navigate a high volume of leads of marketing generated, pre-qualified leads in a fast-paced environment
- Provide a consultative, end-to-end experience for homeowners from warm, inbound inquiries
- Hit or exceed daily/weekly/monthly goals (average of 30-50 contacts per day)
- Guide homeowners towards choosing Evolve for their rental management
- Handle objections and help homeowners have a clear understanding of our value and services
- Manage sales activities within our CRM (Salesforce)
- Participate in regular training and skill sessions
- Collaborate closely with other peers to optimize sales strategies
What makes you a great fit:
- 2+ years of sales or hospitality experience preferred
- Proven phone-based selling success is a plus
- Adaptable and flexible in a rapidly changing environment
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- A goal-oriented, competitive mentality
- Strong work ethic
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role compensation is based on a base pay plus commission model. Our base pay is $35,000 annually, based on a 40 hour work week ($16.83/hr)
This role is eligible to earn an uncapped monthly commission based on individual performance.
As an added incentive, during your new hire onboarding and training period, Evolve offers a non-recoverable draw of $625 (less required withholdings) for the first six pay periods (paid semi-monthly) and $250 (less required withholdings) for the next two pay periods, for a total of $4,250. During this time, you will also be eligible to receive any commission per the VRA Commission plan. The non-recoverable draw will conclude after eight pay periods.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status