Inside Sales Representative
We are rapidly expanding our online job community and are need of Sales Representatives to help lead the charge!
As an Account Executive at Localwise, you will foster relationships with local businesses in our target markets with goals to drive sales revenue and build an iconic company from the ground up. You’ll hit the salesfloor running here with an extensive training program complete with hands on modules. Our newly hired sales reps are crushing their targets and building a fun-loving sales culture in the process. With your help, we’ll keep up the momentum as we expand our coverage across the US.
Joining our team ensures a good night’s sleep knowing your work is transforming a $25 billion local hiring market through the power of trusted relationships. We’ve created a community of over 50,000 businesses in our niche markets.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about helping local businesses hire local talent, a great communicator, and a crazy hustler.
For the right candidate we offer the unique ability to work as both a Sales Representative and a Recruiter at Localwise.
For additional information, click here:
- Surpass monthly revenue targets by being in constant communication with SMB and nonprofit employers
- Build a stellar reputation with local employers (and book of recurring business) by dedicating yourself to world-class customer service
- Support the sales process by developing target lists, contacting and qualifying leads, creating tactical sales campaigns, and updating account data in HubSpot CRM
- Contribute to a supportive team environment to help other sales reps achieve both individual and team sales goals
- Help train other sales reps once you’re fully ramped up
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Marketing, Product, and other key groups to maximize effectiveness of the sales organization
- Live and lead by Localwise’s values: ownership mentality, team first, pragmatic optimism, all-out hustle
- 1-5 years professional experience, preferably in a sales role (inside sales experience is a plus!)
- Self-motivation to hustle in a high-volume call/email environment (minimum 85 calls/day)
- Drive to hit the ground running in a sales role from prospecting to closing
- Flexibility to work both independently and in a team setting
- Pristine interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Comfort working in a dynamic startup work environment
- Incredible attention to detail and work ethic
- Empathy and coachability
- Enthusiasm to build the next great startup from the ground up (this isn’t for everyone as it takes a TON of commitment!)
- 4-year bachelor’s degree is a plus!
Compensation: $60k-$100k OTE
- Equity available for exceptional performers