Inside Sales Representative at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow is looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative in North America to handle a portion of our business with a large contract manufacturer. The ideal candidate would be very familiar with the Oracle sales workbench, enterprise resource planning system, product quoting process, supply chain and forecasting process, Arrow or distribution business experience preferred. This candidate will be empowered to make business decisions within set guidelines to help win business and meet or exceed sales goals directly affecting compensation plan
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage account relationship by providing strategic service and support to assigned customer base
- Maximize margins, gain market share, and drive value added solution selling
- Working with internal and external resources, provide customer service often facilitating work of others in quoting, fulfilling demand, ensuring on-time delivery of orders, providing engineering support, and troubleshooting other customer problems
- Function as key liaison between suppliers and customers to build and establish long-term business partnerships for Arrow
- Responsible for sales excellence through the development and management of customer strategy in assigned account territory
- Requires knowledge of competitive landscape in the market and the ability to make sales decisions based on that information
- Responsible for on-going sales support activities for the order to invoice process
- Owns the customer interface for backend quality processes: corrective actions, field quality Reports
- Other duties as assigned
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires 5 years of industry related experience with a 4-year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or industry related work experience
- Good verbal and written communication
- Computer skills: Outlook and Excel
- Good problem solving and multi-tasking abilities
- Effective time management skills
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wide Variety of Growth Opportunities
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow Electronics is a Fortune 113 company, globally headquartered in Denver, CO with 18,000 employees worldwide. Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics. We serve as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network.