Inside Sales Representative
Who we are:
Baker is the leading CRM for the cannabis industry, servicing over 1,000 clients across the US, Canada, and Jamaica. Baker helps dispensaries generate more revenue and build relationships with their customers through a variety of products featuring online ordering, customer loyalty, messaging, and analytics. We have recently gone through a merger, gone public, and are continuously adding to our portfolio.
What we're looking for:
Our growing Retail Sales Team seeks an Inside Sales Representative that takes pride in fast learning, is detail-oriented, efficient, proactive, disciplined, hard-working, and team-collaborator - just to name a few. You should be comfortable working within a team structure, as well as being an individual contributor. Your primary responsibility is to work with prospects to find what they need, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. The expectation is that the person will prospect via email, cold calls, and social media in order to set demos for Account Executives.
What you'll do:
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop accounts to set up sales-quality demos for Account Executives
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations
- Handle objections and understand customer needs before setting up demonstrations
- Utilize solution-based selling
- Maintaining database (Salesforce) of prospective client information
- Make frequent cold calls and talk to new people all day
- Manage competing demands and shifting priorities effectively
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance, and sales metrics
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participate in educational opportunities
- Work independently or as an active member of a team as needed