Inside Sales Representative - IBM Cloud at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The IBM Cloud Inside Sales representative is responsible for discovering, progressing, and closing new business opportunities in assigned territories and driving revenue in the assigned territory by effectively utilizing business partners. The rep is required to uncover and qualify new sales opportunities through a high level of touch points such as phone calls, email and social selling activities.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Identifying end customer opportunities, and working with, engaging, and/or leading a team including IBM Sales Specialists, Business Partners, Influencers and others as appropriate.
- Outbound calling to Arrow IBM partners to uncover IBM Cloud opportunities
- Articulating business issues, advising customers on the latest industry trends and technology solutions, and recommending IBM Cloud products, services, and solutions that solve the business problems.
- Remaining current on IBM products/services/solutions, selling techniques, productivity tools, competitive offerings and approaches and the customer territory, organization and decision makers.
- Complete sales certifications as directed by management.
- Regular pipeline and forecasting with IBM teams.
- Drive incremental revenue into new and existing cloud partners through ArrowSphere.
- Promote IBM Clod sales plays, cloud assessments, cloud digital assets and services designed to enable the growth of Arrow partners and prospects.
- Utilize PowerBI and other Arrow systems and Collaborate with Arrow-IBM CDRs, Arrow Account Managers and Key Account Executives (KAEs) to identify target partners and segments for joint sales activities
- Develop business relationships with Arrow divisions that conduct business related to cloud and the corresponding partner.
- Dedicated to every client's success.
What We Are Looking For
- Inside sales representative or equivalent experience.
- Technology savvy
- Understanding of Salesforce, databases and Cloud applications.
- 4-year degree preferred.
- IBM Cloud product knowledge preferred.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!