Inside Sales Representative (Entry Level)
Huron's MyRounding Solution is a digital health company that specializes in creating software tools for healthcare professionals focused on quality, safety, staff/provider engagement and patient experience. Based in Denver, Colorado, MyRounding supports clients worldwide with award-winning products and services. From implementation, to training, to support and customization, MyRounding provides a suite of full-service solutions that help healthcare organizations increase levels of quality, patient safety and experience throughout the continuum of care.
The Inside Sales Representative plays a critical role in driving the success of Huron’s healthcare business. Recent graduates welcome to apply.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
• Some experience in a professional sales and or marketing position preferred.
• Ability to be performance driven, motivated with a focused attitude even while working independently.
• Excellent verbal, written and business communication skills.
• Creative and motivated: able to think strategically and successfully position products.
• Strong organizational skills with emphasis on detail and prompt follow up.
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Superior skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
• Hospital or healthcare experience preferred.
• Experience with SalesForce (Customer Management Software) and GoToMeeting (online web-demo application) are a plus.
• Ability to provide helpful, respectful feedback and work in a tight team setting.
• Travel required – 0-10%
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
The Company is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity in recruitment, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, education and all other terms of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, Vietnam era of veteran status, physical or mental disability, creed, citizen status or any other status protected by federal, state of local law. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.