Inside Sales Representative - Enterprise at RingCentral
Inside Sales Representative - Enterprise
Job Type: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Location: Denver, CO or Charlotte, NC
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (34%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
RingCentral's market leading Unified Communications solution is transforming the way businesses communicate and collaborate. We are looking for a proven solution seller to join our growing Enterprise segment to address the strong demand and market potential at hand within our embedded base of customers. Come experience a ton of runway with unlimited tools & resources, an in-demand product, and a fun & winning culture.
You'll be aligned to RingCentral's Enterprise grade customers as part of an account team identified to grow and manage their Enterprise grade cloud UC platform.
- Account Manager focused on growing existing Enterprise accounts through prospecting, qualifying & closing expansion sales.
- Assist Enterprise field Account Executives with order generation and daily account maintenance.
- Generate awareness, respond to inquiries and engage in outbound prospecting to expand and manage our embedded base of Enterprise customers.
- A highly collaborative role interacting frequently with the Enterprise field Account Executive, Customer Success Manager, Professional Services and other internal departments.
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos
- Manage deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders including C-suite.
- Extensive virtual selling experience including phone, web meetings and email.
- Drive a collaborative approach with Enterprise Account Executive & Marketing to prioritize targets to engage.
- Leverage & partner with internal resources (Business Development, Solutions Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success Managers, Professional Services, etc.) to execute new orders.
- Manage and negotiate contract renewals.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies & processes.
- Ability to accurately forecast and manage pipeline.
- Deliver on revenue target quotas on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- 3+ years of technology solution-based selling (SaaS, UCaaS, Cloud applications, VoIP).
- Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota.
- Success prospecting, engaging, managing Enterprise level customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Entrepreneurial flare - ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BS degree, continued training and education preferred
- Ability to travel as needed (less than 5%)
- Position Location: Denver
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral's open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.