Inside Sales Representative - Enterprise at RingCentral
Inside Sales Representative - Enterprise
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Denver, CO
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. We are a $650M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 3 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
- You'll become the regional expert on RingCentral services and will sell new customers under our Enterprise grade cloud UC platform.
- New customer acquisition focused on Key customers
- New and Expansion Opportunity Focused
- Generate awareness, respond to inquiry and engage in outbound prospecting to introduce and sell our Enterprise grade cloud UC platform.
- A highly collaborative role interacting frequently with the Enterprise AE's, "Account Owner"
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process.
- Close complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders (C suite), Enterprise sales cycles.
- Extensive over the phone selling, client facing, board room level presentation skills.
- Drive a collaborative approach with ENT AE & Marketing to prioritize targets to engage.
- Leverage & partner with internal resources (business development, SE, marketing, etc.) to execute on deals.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies &processes.
- Ensure a smooth transition to RC and hand off to SA
- Manage pipeline, sales activity and ability to accurately forecast.
- Deliver on revenue target quotas on a quarterly/annual basis.
- 3+ yrs of technology solution-based selling (SaaS, UCaaS, Cloud applications, VoIP).
- Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota.
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring major/enterprise level customers (Hinting/farming skills)
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Entrepreneurial flare - ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BS degree, continued training and education preferred
- com proficiency required
- Ability to travel as needed: Expected business travel in role = less than (