Inside Sales Representative - EMEA at Scaled Agile, Inc.
Inside Sales Representative - EMEA
Scaled Agile, Inc., (https://www.scaledagile.com) is the provider of SAFe®, the world’s leading framework for enterprise agility.
Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of over 400,000 trained professionals, Scaled Agile helps enterprises build better systems, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Scaled Agile is a member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement, SAI contributes to the local community and seeks to inspire and encourage other companies to the same purpose.
What you’ll be doing:
In our new role this is a great opportunity to join a passionate sales team in a fast paced, expanding business that needs your energy! This Inside Sales Representative will focus on working with our expansion across Europe although your position will be based ideally at our headquarters in Boulder, CO.
You will work on a distributed team, with your key teammates living in Europe. Thus, we are looking for someone who is excited to manage clients abroad and someone who appreciates coming into the office early and having the opportunity to end your day early as well.
The ISR is responsible for and will be the initial touch point to introduce and sell SAFe services, training and our enterprise solutions. Ideally this is someone with strong Challenger, solution or consultative selling approach as qualifying will include the ability to professionally articulate the value proposition of SAFe and the Scaled Agile solution offerings. You will identify and engage with decision makers of all levels to introduce and expand the use of our solutions.
Skills and experience that are important for the role:
- 3-5 years of success in one of the following roles: inside sales, lead qualification, account management with proven results (quota over-achievement)
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Willingness to be on the phone with 10-20 live contacts per day, utilizing a consistent qualification process to contact, follow-up, and nurture prospects into sales-ready leads.
- Adept at modern ways to prospect such as social media and other tools to engage your customers
- High aptitude for learning and passion for new ideas.
- Demonstrable experience working effectively with other cultures is preferred
- Prior use of Salesforce desired with administration experience a big plus.
- You love technology, understand why Agile is important and are interested in discussing agile transformations with prospects.
- Exceptional listening skills and verbal communication - you’re able to ask the right questions and understand the context of the answers you receive.
- Flexible, reliable, results-oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to work collaboratively as you’ll be in a team based selling environment.
- International experience highly preferred
- Talent for interacting with people at all levels.
- Familiarity with SPIN, Huthwaite, Challenger Sales methodologies is a big plus.
Where you’ll be working: This position is based in our corporate headquarters and learning center in east Boulder.
Why Scaled Agile?
We are a growing organization with a proven revenue model and a serious opportunity to be the global market leader in software and systems development knowledgeware.
This is a place for people who love technology environments, geek out on Methodologies and are always thinking about how things can be improved. While we have an amazing office with great benefits and lots of perks if you’re looking for foosball or free massages that’s not what we’re about.
We are a group of seasoned professionals and systems thinkers who are passionate about our mission of helping the biggest organizations in the world improve the way they produce software and creating real value. We're profitable, we're agile.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant business that is changing how the world develops software we'd love to hear from you. Please provide a resume, with a few thoughts on why you think you’d be a great fit. (We still read cover letters)