Inside Sales Manager at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support tens of thousands of owners across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way. Come join our fast-paced growth-stage culture, while enjoying the support of a well funded company - we’ve raised over $235M in investment capital from world-class investors like Durable Capital, T. Rowe Price, and Allen & Company.
Why this role
As a Sales Manager on the Property Acquisition team, you will lead a team of 6-10 inbound sales reps. Our sales team is focused on converting inbound leads from vacation rental home owners seeking better rental performance, for lower fees, and maximum flexibility. We are looking for a manager to unlock the potential of sales individuals on our rapidly growing team.
As their sales-savvy leader, you will be responsible for coaching for performance in order to achieve monthly and quarterly team goals. This will be achieved by effectively identifying key areas for individual skill development, creating actionable solutions, and monitoring for improvement. Our team is highly data-driven and we would expect you to monitor and improve upon your team’s key performance metrics.
What you’ll do
- Hire, onboard, develop and retain a team of high performing sales individuals
- Meet monthly team sales goals
- Coach team using call reviews, performance-metric reviews, skill sessions, career and personal development 1x1s
- Lead and create team meetings to keep the team informed, updated, and educated
- Measure team and individual performance with constant reporting and measuring of various metrics
- Motivate and engage team throughout the day, week, and month through table touches, contests, outings, and being an on-going cheerleader
- Identify and suggest new ideas and process improvements
- Assist in closing deals, when necessary
What makes you a great fit
- Prior experience leading an inside sales team
- Ability to lead others in a dynamic and high growth environment
- A forward-thinking, creative mindset geared towards developing new ideas to enhance your team’s capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to be articulate and direct, both in a group setting and one on one
- Eagerness to learn and continue personal development
- Highly organized with a strong ability to prioritize and delegate when needed
- Ability to analyze and leverage data in order to drive performance
- Embody Evolve’s 10 core values
- Four-year undergraduate degree
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, Dallas TX, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in the near future for our in office and hybrid options.
For this role compensation is based on a base plus bonus with on target earnings between $96,000 - $126,000.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.