Inside Sales Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The Inside Sales Manager (ISM) will oversee daily operations and market growth strategy for the Inside Sales Associate team for the AE Petsche line in Arrow's southwest region. The ISM will have the opportunity to grow and develop a strong team of driven high potential Sales Associates while enabling business partners in their assigned territory. You will be required to onboard, enable and develop the sales team while delivering execution-based relationships with existing and new partners.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Oversees the strategic and sales objectives for their teams; creates tactical solutions to meet/exceed objectives. Actively enhances team through recruiting, hiring and creating personnel development plans. Identifies and nurtures high potential talent; plans succession for team and strategically partners with larger organization to build a talent pipeline for positions outside of immediate team. Monitors process, progress and results. Sets the team direction and priorities; accountable for team performance.
- Serve as the point person for sales team for strategy opportunities, problem resolution and escalated issues. Drives large deals for their team; negotiates aggressively in the deal process. Keeps both excellence in customer service and company profitability in mind during decision making processes. Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Develops sales team to accurately enter and manage opportunities. Ensures information in the Opportunity Manager system is accurate and up-to-date. Reviews information consistently; actively manages opportunities. Measures performance against goals and evaluates results. Holds team accountable for the information in Opportunity Manager and provides course correction when necessary.
- Educate partners how to register opportunities and transact business with Arrow and vendor. Serve as subject matter expert on Arrow and vendor tools and processes.
- This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of the compensation structure will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
What We're Looking For
- 3-5 years of related Sales and/or Business Development experience with a successful history of meeting & achieving annual sales quotas and quarterly metrics.
- 2-4 years of experience in a Manager or leadership role overseeing and developing, coaching, mentoring, hiring and recruiting a strong sales bench.
- 2-4 years of experience in Supply Chain, Distribution/Manufacturing, OEM related industries with a focus on Wire/Cable, PEMCO, Passives, and Connectors/interconnect.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain/OEM operations and how to partner with suppliers, customers, and distribution channels to provide best in class service levels to new and existing partners.
- Ability to work independently, lead a team, and achieve results both onsite and/or remote.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Supply Chain or similar (preferred)
- Sales, cold calling/prospecting experience required.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)