Inside Sales Manager at Xero
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:19 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
How you’ll make an impact
As the Inside Sales Manager you will be responsible for leading the inside sales teams and managing day-to-day activities and driving results.
What you'll do
- Lead, manage, mentor and hold accountable a team of inside sales professionals
- Manage the day to day needs of the inside direct sales team
- Create a high performing, energized and rewarding work environmentDrive team to full quota attainment
- Manage pipeline, monthly and quarterly forecasts, and other key performance metrics
- Work with the leadership team to develop cost effective strategies for managing and scaling the inside sales organization
- Work indirectly with the global SBS leadership team to align to a common approach to grow customers and revenue
- Create strategic call plans to support sales activities
- Interpret data to identify opportunities for performance improvement and implement
- Ensure strong project management and communication with stakeholders
- Drive hiring, interviewing and success of new hires when needed
- Develop and maintain expert-level knowledge on the features and business application of the Xero platform
- Ability to influence through clear presentation and communication of complex data analysis
- Ability to recognize and employ appropriate interaction styles and methods to achieve the desired outcome
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to develop insights and recommendations that synthesizes information across functions and perspectives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration and consultative skills
- Inquisitive and positive mindset in approaching complex problems
- Experience in a consumer or business facing sales role
- Leadership experience and track record of helping other achieve goals
- Experience within a software (SaaS) company
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience driving accountability across an inside sales team
If you would like to hear more about this role and the opportunity to help shape the next phase in the Xero success story, please apply. If it's a good fit, we'll reach out to schedule a phone screen!
Xero is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Diversity of people brings diversity of thought, and we like that. A collaborative and inclusive environment is important to us. Working at Xero will provide you with a diverse and inclusive environment alongside people who will respect, challenge and support you to have fun while you do the best work of your life. We are a place where personal development, flexible working, innovation, and well-being are not just inspired but celebrated. We value our people and offer a wide range of compelling benefits and perks, including Xero shares.
Xero’s collaborative culture is underscored by our values - #Ownership, #Challenge, #Beautiful, #Human and #Team - which empower us to understand and serve customers, attract top talent and continuously innovate. From the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.