We are seeking an inside sales leader with experience managing and coaching successful sales teams in a fast-paced, changing environment. He/she will be responsible for coaching and motivating a team of 8-10 inside sales reps to attain team revenue targets, KPI, and to maximize customer satisfaction. Success comes from the ability to quickly analyze current sales and pipeline management process, identify gaps, and create plans to improve. Ability to analyze, build and implement new process will be critical.
- Motivate, coach, and directly manage a team of 8-10 individuals.
- Hold regular call coaching sessions, pipeline reviews, one on ones, and team meetings.
- Analyze current process and systems to identify opportunities to improve customer outreach, pipeline management, and scripts.
- Execute new hiring, onboarding and training as the company continues to grow.
- Work with Director of Sales to build out high performing sales organization.
- Minimum 1 year experience successfully managing sales teams and 5 years total sales experience
- Full understanding of the sales process from lead to close to ongoing account management.
- Experience call coaching to improve rep performance and customer experience.
- Comfortable using KPI to develop coaching plans and sales campaigns.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and activities while paying attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive, motivating, and energetic personality
- Intermediate understanding of SalesForce (or other major CRMs) and Excel
- BA/BS degree