Inside Sales Executive
Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the second largest merchant acquirer. Visit Vantiv.com for more.
Vantiv's growth is on the backs of every single team member--it is individuals working together to make success happen. By leaving no rock unturned, we can find new opportunities for continued growth everywhere. Our sales team is vital to that success with their diligence to generate new prospects and re-engage old ones. We take nothing for granted and accept that every day is a new chance to make a rewarding impact.
The Team Lead - Inside Sales is a dedicated individual who leverages inbound calls and other electronic contacts to generate new prospects and close sales. He/she will be a knowledgebase of the company's catalog of products and services to offer the best sales experience to prospective clients. Whether creating a new customer, expanding another one's service or renewing an old lead's interest, the ability to envision new opportunities is a critical key to Vantiv's continued success.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Sells company products to customers via telephone or electronic inquiries.
- Must close the sale on products, systems and/or services.
- Sales typically made through inbound telephone sales activities with limited outbound call responsibilities.
- Acts as part of a sales team and supports field sales staff.
- Responds to customer inquiries for the purpose of taking orders.
- May respond to web and/or fax inquiries and orders.
- Focuses on retaining and growing an existing customer base.
- May also be involved in order fulfillment, post-sales or administrative related activities.
- Has a complex understanding of the company's policies, procedures, products and services to address evolving customer needs.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments to achieve team goals and delegate tasks.
- Acts as informal leader of Inside Sales Representatives to cascade information down from Leaders and Senior Leaders.
- Typically requires a minimum of 4 - 6 years of related experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.