Inside Sales Development Representative - US at Cin7
How you'll make an impact:
As an Inside SDR at Cin7, you’ll focus on qualifying inbound leads and converting prospects in our largest growing market!
Cin7 is seeking outstanding SDR talent in Denver, energized to help our customers' businesses thrive through our robust connected inventory platform. The demand for Cin7 is growing exponentially, and we’re looking for experienced and dynamic Sales Development Representatives to qualify incoming leads and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and exciting prospective customers. The SDR is one of the first touchpoints for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for our customers' entire sales experience.
A day in the life:
- Educate our prospects and customers on the value of Cin7 and how we can help scale their business.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects.
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to the Account Executives.
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin the sales cycle.
- Set appointments for the U.S. sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage.
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with an Account Executive.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach.
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application.
- Collaborate with the sales team and learn to act as a group member.
- Document all sales activity in our CRM daily.
- Keep informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to clients.
- Manage customer expectations to create long term Cin7 fans and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- As part of our growing sales team, help define and improve sales processes, strategies, tactics, and more.
What you'll bring with you:
- Must be adept at forming and sustaining relationships with prospects.
- Consultative sales approach, strong negotiation skills, and excellent follow-through.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and prospects at many levels and with varying degrees of technical expertise.
- Highly detail oriented and a great time-manager even in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate successfully with internal and partner resources.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision plans, and a 401K.
- A flexible PTO policy, allowing you the time you need to recharge.
- A diverse team, where everyone helps each other, and inclusion is a core value
A laid-back office environment (once we’re back to the office post-pandemic!) where collaboration is key.
- Frequent company sponsored events so you can get to know your co-workers.
Base salary of $40K-$55K + Annual Commission Potential, based on performance targets, of up to 30% of base depending on qualifications and structure of overall compensation package.