At IHS Markit, we’re changing the way the world interacts with information. Our dynamic team consists of more than 15,000 analysts, data scientists, industry experts, and software developers serving 80% of the Fortune Global 500.
On the Product Design team, we think differently, combining the knowledge and resources of an established company with the unapologetic boldness of a startup. We’re building a software solution that connects data in revolutionary ways, illuminating answers that previously were impossible to find and empowering our clients to envision the future, so they can determine best course of action in the present. We’re disrupting the current digital transformation landscape with state-of-the-art AI developed by a passionate team with a bias to action. Are you ready to join us in building the software that will power the most impactful companies in the world?
Are you a disruptor, breaking the paradigms of how others solve problems? Are you bold, courageous, and strategic? Is delivering impact your top motivator? We subscribe to the notion of hiring smart people and getting out of their way. If this sounds like a good fit, we need to talk!
IHS Markit is seeking a tenacious, driven, creative inside sales rock star for our currently unreleased digital transformation solution. This role will be the tip of the spear responsible for lead generation and building pipeline for our unreleased platform.
This role requires a high degree of integrity, motivation, discipline, energy, persistence, and attention to detail. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who thrives on tackling new challenges with a pragmatic approach. You shouldn’t be afraid to utilize some ninja moves to get things done and reach the desired outcome – we love creativity!
This role will be pivotal to the success of our business, our future and our ability to successfully disrupt the market. Are you ready for the challenge?
Duties & Accountabilities
- Aggressively develop leads within our highly selective, strategic account list across the Fortune 500 and startup spaces
- Develop and execute rock solid strategic account relationships from the C-suite to end user across complex enterprises
- Bring critical organizational intel as part of the team developing strategic account plans across complex enterprises
- Develop the necessary platform knowledge to successfully pitch an Artificial Intelligence solution our clients don’t even know exists today
- Ensure real time accuracy of sales pipeline, opportunity detail, and account touch points while consistently retiring lead gen quota
- Exercise your entrepreneurial spirit and contribute to the growth of a new business while growing towards a high-powered account manager
Education & Experience
- Ideally 1-2 years of B2B sales experience
- Record of consistently crushing quota
- Adept at navigating large, complex accounts to uncover org chart dynamics and decision-makers
- Master storyteller (everyone wants to hang out with you at the party)
- Comfort in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passion for building revolutionary technology in partnership with a growing team
- Bachelor’s degree in something cool