Inside Sales Associate
Inside Sales Associate
As an Inside Sales Associate with immixGroup, you will have the chance to prove your abilities with your results-oriented approach. Surrounded by our top-quality sales team, you will work toward realistic sales goals and objectives and have the potential to advance your sales career as far as your motivation can take you!
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop strong working relationships with your account teammates as you assist our clients’ in their successful business endeavors with the government.
- Effectively manage relationships with customers and help develop a solid sales pipeline.
- Provide customer quotes and generate purchase orders.
- Manage and execute telephone campaigns.
- Track customer agreements and update reporting in the Customer Relationship Management database. (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Resolve any issues that arise with customer and/or partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 4-year degree and at least 1 year of experience, or a 2-year degree with equivalent work experience
- Charismatic and ambitious individuals who are eager to learn!
- Expert organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective Problem-Solving skills and superior multi-tasking capabilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook/Excel/Word)
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Supportive Team Environment
- Ideal Location in Tysons, VA next to the Metro’s Silver Line
- Sales Training in our state-of-the-art immix University Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wide Variety of Growth Opportunities
immixGroup is a division of Arrow that was acquired in 2015. This division helps technology companies do business with the government. Since 1997, government agencies have relied upon immixGroup supply the technology products they want through the contract vehicles and business partners they prefer. Our knowledge of the government acquisition process, ISO-certified business processes, and relationships with hundreds of hardware and software vendors and solution providers ensure you get reliable access to the products you need to complete your mission objectives.
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing